KWT-208-01 1/2" Professional Torque Wrench (28 - 210Nm)
- Professional, calibrated torque wrench rated from 28Nm to 210Nm.
- All Kielder torque wrenches are tested and supplied with a certificate of calibration.
- Heat treated steel ratchet head.
- Durable construction, maintains accuracy over time.
- Features quick release lock collar for easy adjustment of required torque, with only a single action needed to securely lock in position.
- Positive action "click" when desired torque level is achieved, which helps to ensure accuracy of torque applied.
- 1/2" square drive, compatible with all types of 1/2" socket.
- Switchable direction function, ideal when you need to remove the torque wrench from a tight space. Please note: torque can only be applied in one direction.
- Torque scale in both Nm and lb-ft.
- Length: 465mm.
- Weight: 1.2Kg
- Supplied in storage case.
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty available when registered with Kielder.
Kielder calibrates each torque wrench using torque standards according to DIN ISO 6789 & ASME B107.300-2010. We certify that it meets the accuracy requirements of specifications DIN ISO 6789 & ASME B107.300-2010.
Please note: Kneel Mat and Impact Wrench pictured are sold separately.
View full product details »