GENERAL WARRANTY / GUARANTEE INFORMATION
• Each Kielder product is thoroughly inspected during production and is guaranteed to perform as specified. The product will be free of defects, in both workmanship and materials, for the duration of the warranty from the date the product is purchased.
• The warranty / guarantee becomes effective at the date of purchase (or the date of delivery if this is later).
• In the event that your machine / tool needs repairing or replacing, you must provide proof of purchase/delivery before any work can be carried out on your machine. Without this, any work carried out may be chargeable.
• If your product requires attention from our engineers, we offer collection / shop return and a comprehensive repair service, in-house.
• The repair or replacement of your machine / tool under warranty will not extend the period of warranty.
• The warranty / guarantee provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
What is covered?
• The repair or replacement of your machine / tool (at Kielder’s discretion), if your machine / tool is found to be defective due to faulty materials, workmanship or function within the warranty / guarantee period (if any part is no longer available or out of manufacture, Kielder will replace it with a functional replacement part).
• Use of the machine / tool in the UK only, overseas users should contact the official importer or retailer for that country.
What is not covered?
• Kielder does not guarantee the repair or replacement of a product incurred as a result of normal wear and tear - this includes any moving parts which are prone to wear and tear, over time; such as Square Drives, Seals & Bearings.
• Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the product which is not as instructed in Kielder’s Instruction manual.
• Any product, deemed to be faulty, which is returned in poor condition, due to negligent use i.e. dirt / mud covered, cracked casing / housing from being dropped.
• Use in overly wet/damp/muddy conditions causing degradation of components, both internally and externally.
• Use of parts not assembled or installed in accordance with the instructions of Kielder.
• Use of parts which are not Kielder genuine components.
• Faulty installation (except installation by Kielder).
• Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Kielder.
HOW TO CONTACT KIELDER
If you have any queries over your product, please don’t hesitate to contact us via:
or call Customer Services on:
0114 242 3794.
...and we’ll be happy to help.